We have a consultant that can advise as to whether your assessment is excessive and should be appealed. In most cases, we work on a no-saving no fee basis.

We can also provide rating advice covering:

  • Empty Rate Relief
  • Appeals where your occupation is affected by neighboring building or roadwork’s
  • Splits and Mergers of Assessment to ensure rates savings
  • Section 44A Rate Relief
  • Part Occupation
  • Challenging of backdated rate demands