With our acquisition service we can provide the following:
- We strive to know what premises are available either on or off market and wherever possible we look to secure off market properties for retained clients.
- Usually we have a good understanding of rents and capital values but if we are acquiring in an area that we are not familiar we are adept at carry out the necessary research and due diligence.
- We can undertake a detailed search on behalf of our client. This search will identify wherever possibly suitable properties to match the requirement specification.
- Where requested we can advise on refurbishment, redevelopment and fit out.
- Provide asset management advice.
We have experience in the acquisition of the following:
- Industrial & Warehouse premises
- Investment & Development opportunities.
- D1 (Non Residential Institution)
We act for:
- Property investment & development companies
- Private investors
- Major PLC companies
- Multiple and independent retailers
- Private individuals and local businesses and companies.
To review some of our current client acquisition requirements please click on the following link: Colyer Commercial Acquisition Requirements